Uses early brain development research as the cornerstone of instruction. provides intentional activities and support in five developmental domains: language, cognitive, social and emotional, and physical, approaches toward learning
- encourages caregiver and child interactions to develop rich oral language and vocabulary as well as strong social and emotional connections.
- values individual differences
- provides materials and strategies for maintaining healthy parent partnerships
- offers child development tips and strategies with each activity to foster professional development
- includes bilingual materials and instruction
- embraces the joy of learning each day!